Welcome to Sunday Stealing, a meme-stealing blog which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. There all types of memes are stolen from every corner of the blogosphere. The promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, here are the rules. First, they always credit the blog the mem was stolen from and they always “fess up” to the blog owner where they stole the meme. They also provide a link to the victim’s post. (their way of saying “Thanks!”) They do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to global players, to challenge players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
With that in mind, play on!!!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present.
Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:
1. Law & Order
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Fiona Gallagher
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Olivia Benson (SVU)
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? The Last Dam Job (recruiting old friends/rivals)
4. What is your favorite season of 5? Not sure – they’re all good
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? Abby & McGee
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? Sheila & Jody (ewwwwwwwwww)
7. How long have you watched 1? 20+ years
8. How did you become interested in 3? When they started running NCIS marathons on USA
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Timothy Hutton
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? Impossible to choose
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? #1 – Law & Order (I have probably seen every episode of the original series)
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Nate Ford (mastermind) or Parker (thief)
13. How would you kill off any character in 5? Same way Dexter does, of course
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? Yes
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Abby Carmichael & Mike Logan
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? They’re so different – equally good in terms of chemistry