Welcome to Sunday Stealing, a meme-stealing blog which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. There all types of memes are stolen from every corner of the blogosphere. The promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, here are the rules. First, they always credit the blog the mem was stolen from and they always “fess up” to the blog owner where they stole the meme. They also provide a link to the victim’s post. (their way of saying “Thanks!”) They do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to global players, to challenge players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
With that in mind, play on!!!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
Not sad – monstrously annoyed, like listening to fingernails on a chalk board: Fur Elise (Beethoven) and anything – ANYTHING – by Meatloaf or Celine Dion.
2. Last thing you bought?
Reading glasses – because I’m old & can’t see.
3. Last person you argued with?
Either my hubby or son…given I can’t remember, it was likely not important.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Gross. I don’t mix butter & peanut butter. In our house, one or the other gets mixed with honey.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I dont’ really remember having stuffed animals as a kid. If I did, they were few & far between, and I didn’t name them. Now that’s just sad.
7. Favorite day of the week?
Any day that I don’t have laundry to do. That’s not today, btw.
8. Favorite sundae topping?
Milk chocolate shell, chocolate fudge & whipped cream.
9. Did you take piano lessons?
Only from the time I was 4 years old until I graduated from college.
10. Most frequent song played?
Anything by Mozart, whose music I love.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Dancing with the Stars – more a guilty pleasure than a secret, though.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I wouldn’t rather either.
14. One place you could travel right now?
Lots of places I could conceivably go, but since it’s laundry day…
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Dumb question, and usually not, since I live in AZ and we have about 3 drops a rain a month.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
17. Favorite cheese?
Muenster and Colby Jack
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
Wife & Mom (my current job)
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
I did – it sucked.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
Whenever I’m rested.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
Whenever I’m tired.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I doubt it, but I’m fairly awful at chess, so…
25. Ever been in a car accident?
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Whenever God sees fit to take me home.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
The decade I was a teenager – it suited my personality exactly.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
Probably the Bandolino platform slides I had about 10 years ago which I wore so much they were permanently stinky. Discontinued, of course, or I would have bought several pairs just to have them forever.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
If I do, it is purely & completely by accident. I am not sentimental.
31. Were you in track and field?
Only in my dreams. In real life I am a bumbling klutz.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Talent show – no. Music recital / concert – yes.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
I have no idea…
34. Allergic to?
Stupidity & dumbassery.
35. Favorite fruit?
Cantaloupe & watermelon.